- 225 g (8 oz) creamy goat cheese or sheep cheese. Some options include:
- 8 g (1.5 tsp) fresh tarragon leaves
- 5 g (1 tsp) lemon zest
- 5 ml (tsp) lemon juice
- 2.5 g (1/2 tsp) ground white pepper
- 37 ml (2 1/2 tbsp) olive oil
- 225 g (12 ounces) thinly sliced Valentino's Smokin' Salmon or Trout
Combine cheese, tarragon, lemon zest and juice and pepper in a small bowl and set aside. Brush a few drops of olive oil on each cracker. Spread smoked salmon cheese mixture on each cracker. Top with Valentino's Smoked Salmon or Trout. Use extra tarragon leaves as garnish. Serve on your favourite platter and enjoy!